We’ll be networking and spreading the infomation about Xft and business next week, as we’re attending a business festival with some great key speakers :
THE WORLD’S HIGHEST PAID INTERNET MARKETER
Frank Kern is widely considered as one of the most successful Internet Marketing Consultant’s in the World.
Frank has never spoken in the UK before; in fact he’s never even visited!
He’s famous for co-ordinating some of the most successful online product launches of all-time, including the Annihalation Method ($1.4million in 4 hours), the Serializer seminar ($1.4million in 54 minutes) and of course StomperNet ($18.3million in less than 24 hours!)
At the ‘SMALL BUSINESS SUCCESS FESTIVAL – Powered by Infusionsoft’, FRANK will be HOSTING TWO KEYNOTE SESSSIONS AND sharing:
- How you can create massive amounts of good will in your marketplace, position yourself as DIFFERENT and BETTER than your competition, AND sell tons of stuff while you’re at it
- How he’s able to spend just over $1500 a day and get DOUBLE his money back!
- The most ridiculous email subject lines of all-time (and how you can steal them to get crazy open rates!)
- The proven system he uses to get over 10,000 new subscribers on his list every single month
- How he’s generated over $6million – and counting – in consulting revenue, fees, and royalties
SHAA WASMUND MBE
FOUNDER OF SMARTA.COM
Shaa Wasmund MBE is one of Britain’s most widely regarded digital entrepreneurs. She is the author of the #1 Bestselling book, ‘Stop Talking, Start Doing’ – which was the bestselling Business Book in WHSmiths for 14 months in a row. As founder of Smarta, she helps over 500,000 SME’s a month. The IoD voted Shaa as one of the best-connected people in the UK.
Shaa was educated at the London School of Economics, during which time she wrote for Cosmopolitan magazine. After impressing the World Champion boxer Chris Eubank when interviewing him, she was asked by Eubank to work with him managing his PR. Although still at university, Shaa promoted Eubank’s second world title fight with Nigel Benn – the biggest fight to ever take place in the UK with a live audience of 48,000 and a further 18 million people watching it from home.
In 1994 Shaa started her own PR firm, with Dyson as her first client when Sir James Dyson was first starting out. She spent the next 5 years building the brand into a global leader with over 60% market share in the UK alone.
In 1998 she moved into the digital world, becoming a founding director alongside Sir Bob Geldof of the very early travel site www.deckchair.com.
She then went on to launch her own social networking site, Mykindaplace, selling it six years later to BskyB, going on to found Smarta in 2009.
At the ‘SMALL BUSINESS SUCCESS FESTIVAL – Powered by Infusionsoft’, SHAA will be sharing:
- How to make money using skills you already have!
- How to leverage existing tools you’re already using to grow your business and sales
- How to reach more customers… without paying for them (this one’s a game changer)
- The secret to building a brand and audience of raving fans